PER COOKIE: 167 calories / 5g protein / 15g carbs / 10g fat
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia (Natvia) or raw honey
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberries, torn
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
2. Mix flax seed meal with water and vanilla in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a food processor, add the beans, coconut oil, cacao and stevia then blend until smooth.
4. Add the almond meal and flax mix, then blend again.
5. Remove the blade and stir through the macadamias, raspberries and chopped chocolate.
6. Spoon heaped tablespoons of the batter onto the lined baking sheet and spread with the back of spoon.
7. Top with course sea salt and bake for 15 minutes until the edges brown.
8. Allow to cool before eating and store any spare in the fridge.