This is a sometimes food so don't go crazy (try your hardest) but such a good alternative to many high calorie and fat containing desserts and treats out there! Enjoy. . . I use powdered peanut butter to reduce the fat and calorie content but using regular peanut butter is perfectly fine too. Just remember moderation is the key here.
Regular Peanut butter Per serve: Calories 175 / Protein 4g / Carbs 12g / Fat 9g
PB Peanut butter Per Serve: Calories 150 / Protein 5g / Carbs 13g / Fat 6g
Makes: 4 SERVES
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (I use Powdered PB)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
- Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
- With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.