If you're pressed for time, these are quick to make, healthy and simply delicious! They're also an ideal meal for lunch or dinner and freeze well too. Tip: once you make the patties, let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
Ingredients Makes 8
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 125g cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1.5 Tbsp beef seasoning/stock
- 1 kg Extra Lean Beef Mince (5 Star)
1. Mix everything together
2. Weigh our 150g of mixture and compress between your hands to form a ball and then gently flatten to form a patty. Place on a large plate. Do not stack them on top of each other, instead try and have them single layer on a plate or platter otherwise you can use baking paper to layer them.
3. Allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Heat and lightly spray a fry pan with cooking spray. Cook the remaining the patties
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serving ideas: Burger patties can be enjoyed warm or cold with a spicy tomato salsa and salad. Make a naked burger and layer between lettuce leaves or put between a low carb bun or Barley wrap!
STORAGE: Stores well in the fridge for 3 days / freeze for 8 weeks in airtight container