A modern take on the traditional ANZAC day biscuit that's healthier and just as tasty !
- 3 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 5 Tablespoon Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 x Eggs
- 1/3 cup Stevia
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1.5 cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Almond Meal
Pre heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a non stick pot, heat the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, vanilla and baking powder together until it is frothing up and well combined.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, coconut, almond meal and stevia and stir well.
- Now the liquid mixture has cooled, add in the eggs combining the wet ingredients together before adding them to the dry bowl.
- Stir, combining the ingredients together until no more dry mixture is visible. This is a sloppy mixture but will bake just fine.
- Place 1 tablespoon size balls onto the baking paper (no need to flatten) and cook for 15 minutes until brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.
STORAGE: Store in an airtight container for 5 days.
MACROS PER COOKIE