These allergy free bliss balls perfect for school lunch boxes! Store them in the freezer and let them thaw in the lunch box.
- 1 cup rolled oats (90 grams)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (100 grams)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (30 grams)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (30 grams)
- 1/4 cup raisins (35 grams)
- 1/4 cup currants (35 grams)
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips (40 grams)
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup (45 grams)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (20 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a sticky, textured crumb. The mixture is ready when it does not crumble when you use your hands to press and shape it into a ball. It should be easy to work with.
- Use wet hands or rub your hands with coconut oil and firmly press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.