If your anything like me and you love a good banana bread, you are going to love love love this recipe!!
This quick and easy recipe has NO SUGAR, NO BUTTER, NO OIL but still tastes amazing, it's moist and tastes too good to be true. Don't take my word for it - if you have a spare 15 minutes just whip this up and let it cook to perfection for 45 minutes... that's it.
WHY I LOVE THIS RECIPE
No trans fats
No Sugar, Butter or Oil
3 ripe bananas mashed
140g Wholemeal Plain flour
100g Self Raising flour
150g Chobani 0% Plain Greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon sodium bicarb
3 eggs lightly beaten
4 tablespoons rice malt syrup
Walnuts for the top if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In one bowl add bananas, eggs, rice malt syrup, yoghurt in a bowl and combine.
- In another bowl add flours, baking powder and bicarb soda and mix together well.
- Gently fold wet mixture through dry mixture and pour into a greased baking pan.
- If desired - add walnuts on top and gently push them in.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 deg C.
- Test if cooked by inserting a knife - if comes out clean then your bread is done.
- Cool on a wire rack - voila