Here is my Date Loaf recipe that is perfect for the whole family.. the kids wont even know it's healthy! It's really quick to whip up and stores well in the freezer.
CAL: 149 / PROTEIN: 3.3 / FAT: 0.4 / CARBS:26
2 Cups SR flour
2 egg whites
1/3 cup stevia granules
1 cup seeded and chopped dates
1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
1 cup boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
2. In a small mixing bowl, add together the dates, bicarb and hot water and let sit for 10 minutes
3. Beat the egg whites with the stevia for 1 minute or until a white foam has formed
4. Gently fold alternatively, the flour and the date mixture through the egg white foam until all the flour has been absorbed, this can take a few folds
5. Pour mixture into a loaf tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray and lined with baking paper. You can add some optional walnuts to the top (these aren't included in the macros count)
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes
7. Cool on a wire rack
Can be sliced and frozen for up to 3 months.