- Eat your healthy fats like avo, nuts and coconut oil, include veggies and some protein with breakfast (so most cereal and toast-like products are a no-go)
- No refined or added sugar, and defiantly no sugar substitutes like artificial sweeteners, even honey is out! - Remember it's only for 5 days girls
- Limit coffee to one per day, a small or medium is fine but no large latte or cappuccino orders! Try and opt for a low fat milk or almond milk/macadamia nut oil (Macca milk is my all time favourite)
- No alcohol at all
- Limit gluten containing products
- Healthy fats only (so avocado, olive/grapeseed oil, etc are included, but processed options like sunflower oil, canola oil, palm oil, and any oil that’s ‘partially hydrogenated’ are out).
- Limit ALL processed food as nasty oils and ingredients are found in most processed food products!
- No sugary liquids – water, sparkling water, herbal teas and the odd black tea or coffee only, Kombucha drinks are okay (limit 1 per day)
- If you need a sweet hit after dinner, try sweet herbal teas like liquorice, rose hip, vanilla, or peppermint, or indulge in one square of Lindt 90% dark chocolate (yum!)
- Vegetarians/vegans – feel free to swap out any animal protein suggested with an option you’re comfortable with, whether it’s nuts or toasted hemp seeds, tempeh/tofu, quinoa or legumes, or a rice/beans combo.
- Focus on getting at least 7-8 hours sleep per night – you’ll expend more energy in the day time, crave less sweet foods and your metabolism will work more efficiently too!
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs + spinach + mushrooms + light feta
Add cooking spray in a pan, toss in a big handful of spinach and chopped mushrooms, scramble in 2 eggs and 1 egg white, and serve up with a quarter avocado.
- ***FBBN express brekky option: make my 'FBBN Anytime Egg Cups' in advance on Sunday night and it should last you for breakfast (and maybe a dinner or two) all week!
- Snack: Apple with handful of nuts (unsalted but roasted is fine)
- Lunch: Chicken salad with pumpkin or sweet potato
- Snack: Light Hummus and vegetable sticks
- Dinner: Salmon steak with steamed greens and 1/2 cup cooked couscous seasoned with lemon, parsley, mint, garlic
- Breakfast: Smoothie with protein powder, use water or a nut milk of your choice + 1/2 cup of frozen berries (bonus points for throwing in some super spinach leaves or greens powder!)
- Snack: 2 boiled eggs with sea salt + pepper, or 1 apple and 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- Lunch: Sliced chicken breast + avocado on 3 rice cakes
- Snack: Pear or banana + handful of almonds
- Dinner: Big veggie stir-fry + half a cup (about 100g) of brown rice
- Breakfast: 40g quick oats cooked up with water, add some berries, Greek yoghurt + sprinkle of chia seeds
- Snack: 2 brown rice cakes with avocado + tahini drizzle
- Lunch: Tuna salad + avocado + grapeseed oil/dijon mustard dressing
- Snack: Sliced apple with 1 tablespoon nut butter on top (SO YUM!)
- Dinner: Try my FBBN Healthy Beef Burger OR grill any meat or alternate protein of your choice and serve with steamed broccoli + asparagus + half a cup of quinoa, spoon a few scoops of salsa on your beef.
- Breakfast: Scramble 2 eggs and 1 egg white, cook in fry pan with cooking spray, throw in a handful of spinach and serve up with a quarter avocado.
- Snack: Natural yoghurt + 1/2 banana + 1/2 serve protein + sprinkle of nuts
- Lunch: Tin Salmon salad with lots of greens + balsamic dressing
- Snack: Smoothie with protein powder, water or a nut milk of your choice + frozen berries (bonus points for throwing in some super greens powder!)
- Dinner: FBBN Peanut Chicken Satay – you’ll LOVE this recipe!
- Breakfast: 1 slice of gluten free toast with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, sliced banana, 1 protein shake made with water.
- Snack: Fresh avocado dip and vegetable sticks
- Lunch: Egg salad - 2 boiled eggs with a huge rainbow salad - make a dressing using tahini, apple cider vinegar, water and dijon mustard (yum)
- Snack: Sliced apple spread with nut butter
- Dinner: White fish of your choice + salsa + broccoli + half a cup of rice OR some roasted pumpkin or sweet potato
- Bonus Day Five Dessert: Try my Healthy Homemade Chocolate Bark
IF YOU LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS REBOOT AND YOU WANT MORE, THEN TAKE A LOOK AT MY 6 WEEK FIT BODY TRAINING PROGRAM.
GET A FREE 7 DAY TRIAL